We are the UK’s number one keyholding and alarm response specialist, using technology and data to solve complex challenges to keep people, their property, and their products safe.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and ambitious product manager to join our team and work across a myriad of products – covering B2B and B2C, optimisation and new features and for both existing and prospective customers.
You’ll report into the Product Director and work closely with the product and development teams, as well as teams across the business to improve our existing products and develop exciting new ones. You’ll be involved in product discovery, definition, design, and delivery, owning features end to end and ensuring they deliver on user needs and help us on the journey to our product vision.
You will work with one of our cross-functional squads, whose goals will be linked to our company strategy and will flex to support this – so you’ll get to work on a range of things; but an understanding of how to identify integration opportunities and how they work is key to this role.
If you’re excited by the prospect of working on a range of products and are looking for that rare combination of autonomy, career progression and working on products that make a difference, then please get in touch!
We are a flexible team but are ideally looking for someone that is willing to travel to the office in London an average of once or twice a week.
All interviews will be via Microsoft Teams, unless you request otherwise.
- Leading discovery and definition for your area.
- Conducting research to determine the needs for our products.
- Identifying clear MVPs for new products.
- Developing and validating product hypotheses.
- Analysing internal and external quantitative data to inform product decisions both up front and on an ongoing basis.
- Working day to day with the technology and product teams.
- Creating user stories, product specifications and ensuring product requirements are seen through not just to delivery, but that outcomes are achieved.
- Presenting feedback, designs, and updates to the Leadership Team.
- Monitoring product and feature performance and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Identifying third party hardware to integrate with and designing the integration.
- You’re comfortable understanding and interpreting data.
- You’re able to make trade-offs between business and customer needs and speed vs quality.
- You’re excited about the opportunity to develop new products and features.
- You’ve got experience running and measuring product experiments.
- You’ve got a track record of identifying opportunities.
- You’re comfortable working in an agile, but adaptable, environment.
- You have an outcome-driven and data-led mindset.
- You understand how integrations work, and are comfortable discussing system interfaces with developers.
- You’re able to create your own reports and do detailed analysis through Google Analytics and Power BI.
- You have experience creating products that integrate with other, external software.
- Experience working on both B2C and B2B product.
- Experience working with and defining OKRs.
- Design Thinking knowledge and experience.
- You’re passionate about the potential of IoT to improve people’s lives.
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays, obviously).
- Central London location (for those days that you are in the office).
- Workplace pension.
- 1000s of discounts through Perkbox.
- Perkbox Medical – access to virtual GP appointments, 24/7.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Social events and team days every quarter.
We are keen to hear from candidates from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and are excited about learning from you, as much as we know you can learn from us.