We are a tech-enabled security company, disrupting the industry with data and technology.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Manager who will use their extensive marketing know-how and killer writing skills to help shape the brand and further the growth of the company.
We are cementing our position within our field – as thought leaders and innovators focused on giving our clients the intelligence and services they need to keep their people and properties safe. Another exciting development on the horizon is a bold move into the care sector to deliver a response that will keep people safer and healthier at home for longer.
And that’s where you come in…
Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead you will play a significant role in a small but mighty team that are critical to delivering on the company’s ambitious targets. It requires a self-sufficient, start-up mentality coupled with a strong interest in new technology and a true understanding of what marketing initiatives deliver leads.
This is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Working style: Hybrid
- Producing strong messaging that clearly articulates the benefits of our products and services
- Writing powerful social media posts and SEO optimised content for our blog
- Briefing, writing, and executing case studies (written and video) which showcase the great work we do for our clients
- Running a content strategy, the output of which is a regular beat of content in line with our business goals
- Keeping us to schedule on award applications and event attendance (sometimes attending the event yourself!)
- Running our PR strategy by communicating with industry press and PR contacts to get us the best coverage across news outlets and at events
- Ensuring our brand and tone of voice are clear and consistent across all communications
- Responsible for the growth of our LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube following
- Supporting our paid Google and Microsoft ad accounts by delivering successful landing pages, ad copy and ad imagery
- Running and managing our new affiliate programme which rewards companies that recommend our services to their clients
- Experience with the following software platforms: Mailchimp, Canva, WordPress, Typeform, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and ideally a CRM like HubSpot
- Track record of delivering on lead generation targets
- Worked closely with a Sales team
- Content creation, management and community management experience across Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- A strong understanding of PPC and SEO optimisation
- Produced clear briefs for agencies and freelancers
- Developed customer benefit messaging for new products and services
- Email campaign coordination and management experience
- Meticulous English writing skills, including editing work and creative writing
- A good, creative eye for design and imagery
- Fantastic communication skills to communicate with stakeholders of all levels of seniority and our clients
- The hunger to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to deliver to quick deadlines when required
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- A strong eye for detail
- Worked in a marketing role previously, either in-house or for an agency
- At least 4 years marketing experience
- 5-year checkable work history or continuous education history
- We care about doing a good job
- We believe in honest and open communications
- We encourage collaborative working
- We constantly strive to improve
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion matter to us. We are keen to hear from candidates from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and are excited about learning from you, as much as we know you can learn from us.
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Central London location (for those days that you are in the office)
- Company equipment tailored to your role (laptop, headset, mobile and additional screens)
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing
- Online access to Mind’s mental health training and resources
- 24/7 access to the BOXX a workout platform and app that has training videos on boxing, HIIT/Cardio, Strength and yoga classes.
- We have an exercise club called Team Dynamos, which allows you to virtually socialise with colleagues and be inspired by the workouts
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to 1000s of discounts through Perkbox
- Private virtual GP sessions through Perkbox Medical
- Salary sacrifice schemes like Cycle to Work
- Social events and team days every quarter
- Recruitment referral bonus