This is a fully remote customer service role incorporating 12 hour day and night shifts and involves call handling, taking enquiries, booking services for clients as well as related administration tasks. The ideal candidate will be a confident, outgoing and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in an expanding team within a growing business. The company culture is ambitious, fun and team-driven.
Applications to be sent to: Dyan Lobo Pereira firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acting as the main point of contact for the company & answering emergency calls coming into the business
- Taking alarm calls speedily and accurately, booking onto the system and passing on to appropriate Service Provider to ensure the SLA is achieved
- Taking enquiry calls from Clients/SP’s & handling all related administration alongside this
- Resolving queries with first time resolution via phone or e-mail and reverting back to the Client/SP in the agreed SLA
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve enquiry
- Ensuring smooth and efficient communication with Service Partners across the business
- Ensuring Jobs are closed on the system in a timely manner
- As 1st point of contact, create a positive and professional image and develop a rapport with clients and Service Partners
- Assist in training and ongoing support of new entrants into the business
- Promote the use of CHASE to all relevant Service Providers
- Action cases that have been raised through CHASE™ by other department
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, per the needs of the Company.
Knowledge: (job related / professional)
- 5 year checkable work history
- IT literate – Word/Excel/MS Outlook
- 2 Years Administrative Experience in an office environment, specifically customer services
- GCSE’s or equivalent in English and Maths (Grade A*-C)
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Exceptional customer service / communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and assist in meeting clients’ needs and work to deadlines
- Positive, friendly and firm approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Calm under pressure
- Organised and methodical
- Positive, friendly and a great team player
- Excellent attention to detail
We care about doing a good job
- Dedication: we exceed customer expectations
- Responsibility: we take pride in and ownership of our work
- Credibility: we do what we say we are going to do
We believe in open and honest communications
- Confident: we have the confidence to express our opinions
- Open Minded: we openly share our ideas and views while listening and welcoming feedback
- Honesty: we are straight talking and trustworthy
We encourage collaborative working with partners, clients and each other
- Partnership: we partner with others to share work, ideas and thoughts
- Coaching and Mentoring: we support each other and share knowledge
- Teamwork: we work together to achieve our goals
We constantly strive to improve, via our people, processes and technology
- Initiative: we look for opportunities to improve and act
- Self-Development: we are motivated to develop our knowledge and skills
- Adaptability: we embrace change and are flexible
- £21,162 per annum
- 21 days holidays
Keyholding Company Benefits
- Workplace pension
- Access to 100s of benefits through Perkbox platform, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, and Keyholding Company Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Eyecare Vouchers
Think Tank, Sports & Social, Quarterly Values Day
The Keyholding Company is a technology driven security services company. Keyholding and alarm response is at the core of what we do. We are the UK’s number 1 keyholding and alarm response specialist. Many of the UK’s most respected brands, as well as government departments, public agencies, schools and hospitals trust us to attend their premises fast at the smallest sign of alarm.
We are a company run by a visionary executive team who focus between delivering service excellence day to day and disrupting the response industry with creative thinking and technology.
From the front line of service delivery to working at our HQ, we hire and reward people who share our values
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of this role, please send us your application.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the UK for any employer.
The Keyholding Company is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or beliefs, sex and sexual orientation.