Mobile patrol officer
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Mobile Patrol Officer is part of a dedicated team of Patrol Officers who are responsible for servicing a set portfolio of properties within Central London. The role does involve riding a Piaggio Mp3 Scooter (300cc) and training will be provided for the right candidate if required.
Applications to be sent to: Dyan Lobo Pereira firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mobile Patrols, Lock ups and unlocks;
- Alarm response to your allocated properties;
- Set shift patterns of 12hr shifts;
- Shifts will be a mix of week, weekend, day and night shifts;
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, per the needs of the Company
Knowledge (job related/professional)
- Full UK car driving licence required (CBT preferred but can be provided for the right candidate);
- SIA security license essential;
- Previous driving experience/good knowledge of London preferred;
- Checkable work history up to 5 years or to last full-time education.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and a thorough approach;
- Forward thinking with a can do/will do attitude;
- Ability to work well under pressure.
We care about doing a good job
- Dedication: we exceed customer expectations
- Responsibility: we take pride in and ownership of our work
- Credibility: we do what we say we are going to do
We believe in open and honest communications
- Confident: we have the confidence to express our opinions
- Open Minded: we openly share our ideas and views while listening and welcoming feedback
- Honesty: we are straight talking and trustworthy
We encourage collaborative working with partners, clients and each other
- Partnership: we partner with others to share work, ideas and thoughts
- Coaching and Mentoring: we support each other and share knowledge
- Teamwork: we work together to achieve our goals
We constantly strive to improve, via our people, processes and technology
- Initiative: we look for opportunities to improve and act
- Self-Development: we are motivated to develop our knowledge and skills
- Adaptability: we embrace change and are flexible
- £25,000 basic salary with an option for overtime if desired/available
- 25 day’s holiday per year
- Piaggio Mp3, Fuel Card, phone, uniform and Motorbike clothing provided
Keyholding Company Benefits
- Workplace pension
- Access to 100s of benefits through Perkbox platform, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, and Keyholding Company Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Eyecare Vouchers
- Think Tank, Sports & Social, Quarterly Values Day
The Keyholding Company is a technology driven security services company. Keyholding and alarm response is at the core of what we do. We are the UK’s number 1 keyholding and alarm response specialist. Many of the UK’s most respected brands, as well as government departments, public agencies, schools and hospitals trust us to attend their premises fast at the smallest sign of alarm.
We are a company run by a visionary executive team who focus between delivering service excellence day to day and disrupting the response industry with creative thinking and technology.
From the front line of service delivery to working at our HQ, we hire and reward people who share our values
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, dynamic and rewarding work environment and you meet the requirements of this role, please send us your application.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
You must be eligible to work in the UK for any employer.
The Keyholding Company is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or beliefs, sex and sexual orientation.