We are a digitally transformed, tech-enabled security services company on the verge of breaking into the care sector. As a company, we are deeply rooted in hiring the best talent and setting the highest industry standards. With a commitment to rewarding hard work, the team culture is supportive, collaborative, innovative, ambitious and entrepreneurial.
We strive to make a real difference to the safety and security of our clients by helping them make intelligent decisions based on insightful data.
Known for our flexibility, rapid response, and tech-led approach, we collect thousands of data points in our Smart Security Platform – a job booking, data analysis and access management platform that helps reduce risk and spend bringing businesses into the 21st century.
And that’s where you come in
This is a fully remote service role, however, we understand that there are times that everybody needs to come into the workplace. You will have the option of coming into our new Farringdon office based in the heart of London.
This role incorporates 12-hour day and night shifts, providing an excellent work life balance through 4 on, 4 off shift rotations. The role involves taking enquiries via phone, email, and live chat, booking services for clients as well as ensuring that the relevant updates and bookings are made on our bespoke, in-house system.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, friendly and enthusiastic individual who is keen to work in an expanding team within a growing business. The company culture is ambitious, fun and provides excellent opportunities to grow your career and have a voice within the business.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the business, managing a variety of different queries from emergency job bookings to complex customer queries; creating a positive and professional image and developing a rapport with clients and supply network
- Multi-tasking and prioritising your workload within your role, as enquires will come via a range of channels such as phone, e-mail and live chat
- Responsible for all aspects of customer concerns, conducting investigations both internally and externally, whilst providing comprehensive responses and incident reports for our client base
- Liaising with other departments to provide quick and effective query resolutions for both our clients and supply network
- Driving ‘best-in-class’ performance from our supply network through our bespoke operational platform and mobile app. You will also be required to allocate jobs to the network through performance analysis
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy both in data input and communication
- Supporting in the implementation and adoption of tech-driven solutions for our clients
- Identifying and participating in continuous improvement initiatives to further enhance the digital transformation of the business
- Exceptional customer service/communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and assist in meeting clients’ needs and work to deadlines
- Ability to tailor your manner and approach depending on the audience
- Excellent time management skills
- Calm under pressure, whilst being organised and methodical
- Fantastic attention to detail
- 5-year checkable work/education history
- Tech savvy
Your working life
The role consists of a 12-hour shift working a four-on-four-off shift pattern. This is a mix of days and nights, which works on a rotation.
Using your home as your primary workplace you will have a quiet space at home to use as your office.
Days: 07:00 – 19:00
Nights: 19:00 – 07:00
We occupy a unique industry position as an established, medium-sized security company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong legacy in trusted keyholding and security services with clients across a wide range of industries, hold the world’s largest mobile security contract for critical national infrastructure, and work with 92% of the UK’s top 30 facilities management companies.
However, our recent focus has been on digital transformation. We have invested heavily in a technology-led proposition, and are now reputed as the leading security provider in innovation and tech-first service delivery.
We are proud of our legacy and hugely ambitious for our future. As we grow, we need people who are both focused on quality delivery and ambitious for the business and their teams. Our pace and ambition create a huge amount of opportunity to learn and grow your career with us, and there is never a dull moment.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion matters to us. We are keen to hear from candidates from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and are excited about learning from you, as much as we know you can learn from us.
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Central London location (for those days that you are in the office)
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- You are a permanent member of our team from Day 1. In other words, we do not have a probation period at TKC
- We provide an employee assistance programme (EAP). EAP gives our employees access to a 24/7 free, confidential advice service for help with personal and professional problems, which could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing
- Online access to Mind’s mental health trainings and resources
- 24/7 access to the BOXX a workout platform and app that has training videos on boxing, HIIT/Cardio, Strength and yoga classes. It’s yours anytime, anywhere, absolutely free!
- We have an exercise club called Team Dynamos, which gives you an opportunity to virtually socialise with colleagues and be inspired by the workouts
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to 1000s of discounts through Perkbox
- Private virtual GP sessions through Perkbox Medical
- Salary sacrifice schemes like Cycle to Work
- Be a part of an ambitious, vibrant, and energetic team (we even have a Ping-Pong table to prove were cool)
- Social events and team days every quarter
- Remote working 2 days per week
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Enhanced Sick Pay for absence related to COVID-19